Jintak Han is a freelance photojournalist and reporter currently based in Los Angeles. He specializes in documentary and editorial photography.
His clients include the Associated Press and the Los Angeleno. He previously worked as a weekend reporter for the Korea Times, a Korean-language daily newspaper in Los Angeles.
Jintak has won numerous awards for his photography, including the 2019 SPJ Mark of Excellence national winner for breaking news photography.
During his time as an undergraduate at UCLA, Jintak served as an assistant photo editor, senior staff photographer and news reporter for the student newspaper, Daily Bruin. He reported for the Bruin's City & Crime beat with an emphasis on investigative reporting.
Jintak, who also goes by Jim, is fluent in English and Korean and proficient in Japanese — he holds a B.A. in linguistics and Asian languages and cultures with a concentration in modern Japanese. He is also American Red Cross-certified in adult and pediatric first aid, CPR and AED.
I maintain multiple secure channels through which you can reach me:
- You can send me encrypted emails to email@example.com with PGP using this guide. You can find my public key here as well as on the OpenPGP keyserver.
- ProtonMail offers hassle-free encrypted emails between ProtonMail addresses. Mine is firstname.lastname@example.org— you must email this address from your own ProtonMail address for ProtonMail's encryption to work. You can sign up for a free account here.
- Contact me via Telegram (Use voice call or secret chat for end-to-end encryption)
- Message me via Signal (ask for my number via email first)
- Contact me via WhatsApp (ask for my number via email first)
Please make sure that you do not put sensitive information in the email title. Due to how email headers work, email titles cannot be encrypted via PGP.
All content on this website are my own unless specified otherwise. Please contact me using the email form above and I will provide details regarding a specific photo of interest.