Jintak Han is a visual journalist currently based in southeast Ohio. A member of Diversify Photo, Jintak has a strong interest in the topics of minorities, migration and discrimination, both in the United States, where he came of age, and in South Korea, where he was born.
Jintak has worked with publications around the world, including the Denver Post, ZUMA Press, the Associated Press and the Korean publications Hankook Ilbo and SisaIN.
Jintak, who also goes by Jim, is a native speaker of English and Korean and highly proficient in Japanese.
Jintak is currently pursuing his master's degree in photojournalism at Ohio University's School of Visual Communication. He completed his undergraduate education at UCLA in linguistics and Asian languages and cultures with a concentration in modern Japanese.
Jintak can be reached via phone at +1 (213) 282-3892 and email at firstname.lastname@example.org. He is on LINE at +1 (213) 282-3892 and KakaoTalk and Telegram at @jintakhan.
Jintak is also on the following secure end-to-end encrypted platforms:
- Signal and WhatsApp at +1 (213) 282-3892
- Proton Mail at email@example.com
- PGP over email at firstname.lastname@example.org
I maintain multiple secure channels through which you can reach me:
- You can send me encrypted emails to email@example.com with PGP using this guide. You can find my public key here as well as on the OpenPGP keyserver.
- ProtonMail offers hassle-free encrypted emails between ProtonMail addresses. Mine is firstname.lastname@example.org— you must email this address from your own ProtonMail address for ProtonMail's encryption to work. You can sign up for a free account here.
- Contact me via Telegram (Use voice call or secret chat for end-to-end encryption)
- Message me via Signal (ask for my number via email first)
- Contact me via WhatsApp (ask for my number via email first)
Please make sure that you do not put sensitive information in the email title. Due to how email headers work, email titles cannot be encrypted via PGP.
All content on this website are my own unless specified otherwise. Please contact me using the email form above and I will provide details regarding a specific photo of interest.