Jintak Han is a photojournalist and reporter currently based in Los Angeles. He has been studying photography since 2009, specializing in documentary and editorial photography.
During his time as an undergraduate at UCLA, Jintak served as an assistant photo editor, senior staff photographer and news reporter for the student newspaper, Daily Bruin. He also worked much of 2019 as a weekend reporter for the Korea Times, a Korean-language daily newspaper in Los Angeles.
Jintak has won numerous awards for his photography, including the 2019 SPJ Mark of Excellence national winner for breaking news photography.
As a reporter, Jintak puts an emphasis on investigative journalism and public accountability. He has also reported for the City & Crime beat at the Bruin.
His work also includes videography and audio engineering. Jintak, who also goes by Jim, is fluent in English and Korean and is a Korean interpreter and translator for the Bruin. He is also proficient in Japanese.
I maintain multiple secure channels at which you can reach me:
- You can send me encrypted emails to email@example.com with PGP using this guide. You can find my public key here as well as on the OpenPGP keyserver.
- ProtonMail offers hassle-free encrypted emails, but you MUST either email me from your own ProtonMail address for encryption to work. Mine is firstname.lastname@example.org—you can sign up for a free account here.
- Contact me via Telegram (Use voice call or secret chat for end-to-end encryption)
- Message me via Signal (ask for my number via email first)
- Contact me via WhatsApp (ask for my number via email first)
All content on this website are my own work—please contact me using the email form above and I will provide details regarding a specific photo of interest.